IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on August 31, 2020.
SmallRig Adjustable Monitor Mount for DJI RONIN-S/RONIN-SC & ZHIYUN CRANE 3/CRANE 3S/WEEBILL-S & MOZA AirCross 2 Gimbals 2889
1. Mounts Monitor or Accessory on Handheld Gimbal
2. Supports Monitor up to 1kg
3. 360° Tilt Adjustment via Knob
4. Three 1/4"-20 Accessory Mount Threads
5. Features Slots on Each Thumbscrew for Allen Wrench
SmallRig Adjustable Monitor Mount for DJI RONIN-S/RONIN-SC & ZHIYUN CRANE 3/CRANE 3S/WEEBILL-S & MOZA AirCross2 Gimbals 2889 is designed to hold monitor or accessory onto the handheld stabilizers. The mount attaches to the mounting threads of the ZHIYUN CRANE 3, CRANE 3S, WEEBILL-S, or WEEBILL LAB with a built-in thumbscrew, and a rosette adapter plate is included to attach the mount to the DJI Ronin-S or Ronin-SC with two included M4 screws. Featuring three 1/4”-20 threads for additional accessories such as Cold Shoe 1241 for microphone or sound receiver. The monitor bracket features 360° tilt and can hold a monitor rig up to 2.2 lb. The robust mount features a rubber pad to protect your monitor from scratching. Each thumbscrew features slots for Allen wrench to tighten the mounting screws.
Designer: Nico Robin
Note1: Maximum payload: 1kg
Note2: Please use the hex spanner to re-tighten the thumbscrew to ensure safe.
Note 3: For Moza AirCross2, please do attach the Mounting Plate 2826 first before attaching the monitor mount.
DJI Ronin-S, Ronin-SC
ZHIYUN WEEBILL-S, WEEBILL LAB, CRANE 3 LAB, CRANE 3S
1 x Monitor Mount
1 x Rosette Plate
2 x M4 Screw
1 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 134 x 33 x 44mm
Package Dimensions: 155 x 80 x 40mm
Net Weight: 86g±5g
Package Weight: 126g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.