SmallRig Cage for Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 and S1R CCP2345
1. Form-Fitted Full Cage for Panasonic S1 and S1R.
2. 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 & Arri locating Accessory Threads.
3. Integrated Cold Shoe and Nato Rail.
4. Secures to Bottom of Camera and an m2.5 Threads on the Side to Prevent Twisting.
5. Built-in Flat Screw Driver on the Bottom.
6. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1679.
SmallRig Cage for Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 and S1R CCP2345 is designed to provide protection and mounting threads for accessories such as monitor, microphone and light. The cage secures the bottom of the camera and features m2.5 threads as a second lock point on the right side to prevent the camera from twisting. The cage features multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and Arri locating holes for accessory attachment, which allows you to mount accessories such as Cold Shoe 2260, Top Handle 1984 and Monitor Mount 2294. It integrates with a cold shoe for microphone and a nato rail on the left for Nato Handle 2187 and Magic Arm 2116. Additionally, the cage features strap slots on both sides for a carry strap. The bottom of the cage provides 3/8”-16 and 1/4”-20 threads for tripod plates and a built-in flat screwdriver for quick installation. Compatible with HDMI Cable Clamp 1679 and Panasonic DMW-XLR1.
Designer: Tracy Joy
1. Please take off the strap ring on the right side of the camera to install the cage.
2. Not compatible with GH5 XLR Helmet 2017, the new XLR Helmet for S1 cage will coming soon.
3. Lens adapter support for Sigma MC-21 Lens Adapter (Sigma EF-Mount Lenses to Leica L) will be coming soon.
Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 and S1R
1 x Cage
1 X M2.5 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 166.9 x 120.5 x 71.0mm
Package Dimensions: 180 x 180 x 80mm
Net Weight: 234g
Package Weight: 344g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.
I have a box full of Smallrig products, and as usual, the quality never dissapoints!
Buen producto y de calidad.
As per all the other SmallRig products I have owned the quality is good, with a great fit on the S1 camera. Access to all the ports is unhindered. Really like the strap positions and the fact that there is one at the base so when carrying it hangs straight on the hip. Small minor hassle to have to remove the existing strap clips (they are fiddly to remove ), but that's only a small issue. Big thing for me is that this cage means I can still fit the S1 in the cage on my Ronin M gimbal. It is a very snug fit! 1mm wider and it wouldn't have! So far it's all been good.