SmallRig Cage with Silicone Handle for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400 Camera 3164
1. Specially designed for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400 Camera.
2. Non-slip removable silicone handle for better grip.
3. Features cold shoe, 1/4 "-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8"-16 accessory mounts.
4. Built-in flat-head screwdriver for quick assembly and disassembly.
5. Integrated Arca-type plate on the bottom.
6. Locks camera via one 1/4”-20 screw and one M2.5 screw on the side to prevent twists.
SmallRig Cage with Silicone Handle for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400 Camera 3164 is designed to protect the camera and provide accessory mounting points. Features a removable silicone handle which is non-slip, anti-freeze and comfortable to grip. The cage secures to the camera via one 1/4”-20 screw and provides the secondary lock point with the shoulder strap hole on the right side to prevent twists. Featuring multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes for attaching the Monitor Mount 2903, Mini Top Handle 2771 or other accessories to set up a complete kit for your video productions. The top of the cage comes with two cold shoe mounts for attaching a microphone or sound receiver directly. The bottom integrates with an Arca swiss plate for quick transfer to the Arca tripod. The built-in rubber pads at the bottom protect the camera from scratching. Moreover, the cage maintains access to camera buttons, ports and the infrared receiver. The built-in flat head screwdriver stores at the bottom for quick assembly and disassembly. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1693 is separately available to protect the HDMI port.
Designer: Clara Oswald
1 x Cage
1 x Silicone Handgrip
2 x M3 Screws
1 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 137 x 84.7 x 66mm
Package Dimensions: 185 x 100 x 60mm
Net Weight: 196g±5g
Package Weight: 279.2g±5g
Material(s): Silicone, Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.