IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, with no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on October 20, 2021.
SmallRig Freefly Wave Cage 3532
1. Dedicated full cage for Freefly Wave
2. Protects camera and provides accessory mounting points
3. Removable Modular backplate with various mounting points for battery plates, transmitter, monitors, etc.
4. Comes with 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, NATO rail
5. Secured via eight screws to ensure stability
SmallRig Freefly Wave Cage 3532, designed to protect Freefly Wave and provide accessory mounting points, aims to facilitate professional video shooting and enhance creators’ experience. The cage secures the camera via 1/4"-20 threaded holes at the bottom and top and six M3 threaded holes around. Its multiple built-in 1/4"-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes supports Side Handle 2093, Monitor Mount 2903, etc.; its NATO rail on the left side allows quick attachment of Side Handle 2187 to improve shooting efficiency. The modular backplate comes with a number of 1/4"-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes for various battery plates, such as MD2801, 2987. It can be moved left and right to adjust the gravity of the equipment. There are rubber pads between the cage and camera to prevent scratches. Also, the cage maintains access to HDMI, power supply, buttons, without affecting the original functions of the camera.
Designer: Tracy Joy
1 x Cage
2 x 1/4"-20 Screw
6 x M3 Screw
2 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 168.6 x 109.5 x 55mm
Package Dimensions: 212 x 144 x 55mm
Net Weight: 300g±5g
Package Weight: 380g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Silica Gel, Stainless Steel
*Please note the import tax may occur.