SmallRig HDMI and USB-C Cable Clamp for BMPCC 4K and 6K Cages (New Version) 2246B
1. Compatible with SmallRig 2203B, CVB2254B and CVB2255B (new version).
2. Secures both HDMI and USB-C cables.
3. Attaches to cage with 2 x 1/4”-20 screws.
4. Durable Aluminum Construction.
SmallRig HDMI and USB-C Cable Clamp for BMPCC 4K and 6K Cages (New Version) 2246B is compatible with SmallRig 2203B, CVB2254B and CVB2255B new version rigs for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K. The clamp attaches to the side of the cage with two 1/4”-20 knob screws, securing both the HDMI and USB-C cable by tightening two sliding blocks. The included Hex spanner can be applied to tighten the screw as well. The clamp prevents the cables from being accidentally pulled out.
Designer: Yetta White
1. This is the NEW VERSION 2246B, and can ONLY work with NEW VERSION cage 2203B, CVB2254B and CVB2255B.
2. Please choose to buy OLD VERSION 2246 if you have the OLD VERSION cage.
3. If you need the OLD VERSION products, please check SmallRig HDMI and USB-C Cable Clamp for BMPCC 6K and 4K Cages (Old Version) 2246.
SmallRig BMPCC 4K 6K Cage 2203B, CVB2254B, CVB2255B
1 x Cable Clamp
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 39 x 34 x 29.5mm
Package Dimensions: 63 x 50 x 40mm
Net Weight: 45g
Package Weight: 65g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.
We were all in situations where your cables and connectors bent when you plug it in and out again and again. Great little solution!!!
A very simple and intelligent mechanism. It works perfectly on the camera.
This is just "ok" but it is not as good as the Sony A7 HDMI cable clamps which are better designed. this one is way to fiddley to get the two cables locked in correctly to protect the mounts.