SmallRig L-Shape Grip for Nikon Z fc Camera 3480
1. Dedicated retro grip for Nikon Z fc, with comfortable grip experience.
2. Built-in Arca Swiss plate on the bottom allows switching quickly to a tripod.
3. Features a 1/4"-20 threaded hole in the grip, enables vertical shooting on a tripod.
4. Built-in cold shoe mount allows attaching microphone and light.
5. Easily secured with one toolless 1/4”-20 D-ring screw.
SmallRig L-Shape Grip for Nikon Z fc Camera 3480 is designed to provide a comfortable grip. The retro-style grip shares a similar texture and color with the camera; the baseplate shares the same silver surface treatment with the camera and fits perfectly. The L grip secures to the camera via a 1/4"-20 D-ring screw on the bottom and comes with a built-in 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the grip that enables vertical shooting on a tripod. The baseplate features a built-in Arca Swiss plate to quickly switch to tripod shooting, and a 1/4"-20 threaded hole at the center that supports a tripod or Manfrotto quick release plate. In addition, the baseplate features a built-in cold shoe that allows attaching microphone, light, and other accessories; the plate also comes with a slot for the wrist strap. The grip adopts a compact and lightweight design, which is easy to carry around.
Designer: Yetta White
Nikon Z fc
1 x L-Shape Grip
Product Dimensions: 141 x 48.5 x 64mm
Package Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 65mm
Net Weight: 74g±5g
Package Weight: 133g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Silicone gel
*Please note the import tax may occur.