SmallRig Power bank Adapter 3085
1. Supports USB PD and various power banks.
2. Allows wide-voltage-range, high-current, and high-watt output, featuring a steady power supply.
3. High compatibility for various cameras when working with dummy batteries.
4. Comes with accessory mounting points for multiple shooting scenes.
SmallRig Power bank Adapter 3085 goes with power banks to charge the camera for better shooting experiences. It can quickly secure power banks of different sizes using a silicone strap and charge Sony, Canon, BMPCC 4K&6K, Nikon, FUJIFILM, and Panasonic cameras through dummy batteries (NP-FZ100/ ID: 2922, NP-FW50/ ID: 2921, LP-E6/ ID: 2919, EN-EL15b/ ID: 3247, NP-W235/ ID: 3246, DMW-BLF19/ ID: 3248), with a LED light indicating the battery status. The adapter features Type C 5V-9V (12V Max) input and DC 7.4V/2A output. It attaches to the cage with 1/4“-20 threaded holes and magic arms and supports LED lights and microphones with cold shoe slots.
Designer: Peiwen He, Abby Huang
1. Silicone strap binds objects weighing no more than 5kg.
2. Not liquid-proof or moisture-proof.
3. Other USB-A to Type-C power cord requirements: support fast charging 5V / 3A or 18W electrical performance requirements.
Any cage with 1/4”-20 threaded holes and cold shoes
Fast-charging power banks are recommended
1 x Power bank Adapter
1 x Cold shoe kit
1 x USB-A to Type-C power cord
Product Dimensions: 90 x 40 x 15mm
Package Dimensions: 139 x 76 x 44mm
Net Weight: 75g±5g
Package Weight: 150g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy + Silicone
*Please note the import tax may occur.