SmallRig Selection Ultra-light carbon fiber camera tripod UT10 3258
1. Made of carbon fiber, weighs only 810g, load capacity of 8kg, light but sturdy.
2. Quick unlocking/locking system on the legs.
3. 180° reverse folding, folded length of 35cm, easy to carry around.
SmallRig Selection Ultra-light carbon fiber camera tripod UT10 3258 is made of carbon fiber and weighs only 810g, with a load capacity of 8kg. The tripod supports DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, etc. Its four-section legs enable a maximum working height of 1315mm, and the Quick unlocking/locking system will make it easier and faster to set up. It features reverse folding to realize a folded length of only 355mm, making it easy to carry around. Its invertible center column enables you to make low-angle or micro shots. The tripod comes with a ball head that supports panoramic shooting and an Arca-Swiss-type quick release plate for a quick switch between handheld and tripod shots.
1. Do not overload the tripod.
2. Make sure the legs are fully locked before attaching equipment.
3. Do not use the tripod in sandy and dusty conditions, or there is a risk of damage.
1 x Tripod
1 x Head
1 x Allen Wrench
1 x User Manual
Product Dimensions: 355 x 92 x 75mm
Package Dimensions: 374 x 94 x 94mm
Net Weight: 810±5g
Package Weight: 1064±5g
Material: Carbon Fiber, Aluminum Alloy
Load Capacity: 8kg
Maximum Rod Diameter: 22mm
Leg Sections: 4
Top Attachment: 1/4"-20 Screw
Folded Length: 355mm
Maximum Working Height: 1315mm
Minimum Working Height: 380mm
Ball diameter: 25mm
Quick Release Plate Type: Arca-Swiss
*Please note the import tax may occur.