1. Fits iPad or other tablets like Samsung, Huawei, etc., from 7.9” to 12.9” to use the tablet as a director monitor.
2. It features two removable handgrips that are freely adjustable for more comfortable handheld use.
3. Multi mounting options: two cold shoe mounts, multi 1/4” threaded holes.
SmallRig Tablet Mount with Dual Handgrip for iPad 2929 is designed to make it easier to mount an iPad or tablet and use it as a director monitor. It’s compatible with iPad from 7.9” to 12.9” or other tablets with a similar size, with or without a protective case. Built-in rubber pads will prevent scratches on the iPad. It’s equipped with two removable handgrips that are freely adjustable for more comfortable handheld use. Strap eyelets on the handles make it possible to attach a hand strap or shoulder strap. It comes with an Arca-Swiss style base with a 1/4 threaded hole to mount/dismount a tripod quickly. It also comes with multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes and two cold shoe mounts to attach other accessories.
Designer: Jiang Tao & Abby Huang
1. It’s compatible with iPads or tablets from 7.9” to 12.9”.
2. A 12.9”iPad can only be mounted horizontally.
3. Please make sure to put and take out the tablet gently.
It’s compatible with iPads or tablets from 7.9” to 12.9”.
1 x 2929
Product Dimensions: 422 x 155 x 46mm
Package Dimensions: 280 x 200 x 55mm
Net Weight: 494g±5g
Package Weight: 662±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, ABS
*Please note the import tax may occur.