SmallRig NP-F Battery Adapter Plate EB2504
1. Compatible with Sony NP-F Type Batteries.
2. Two DC Outputs – 7.4V and 12V.
3. Battery Connection Indicator and Battery Life Indicators.
4. Mounts to Camera Rig with a 1/4 Thumbscrew or Two Hex Screws.
5. Anti-twisting Rubber Pad on the Bottom.
SmallRig NP-F Battery Adapter Plate EB2504 features two DC outputs 7.4V and 12V to power your camera or other devices, greatly extending shooting time. It is constructed with durable aluminum and features a soft rubber pad on the bottom to prevent twisting. You can mount the plate to the camera rig using a 1/4“-20 thumbscrew or two 1/4”-20 hex screws. On the side of the plate are the battery connection indicator (Blue) and the three-level battery life indicator (Yellow) for checking charge status. If you push the red button on the side, battery life indicators will turn on for three seconds, and the last lamp will begin flashing at 10% to alert you about a low battery.
Designer: Peiwen He, Bear
1. This product does NOT include charging cables and NP-F battery;
2. Press the RED button on the side to learn the approximate remaining power of the battery. The lamp will light for about 3 seconds.
Sony NP-F Battery
1 x Battery Plate
2 x 1/4 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 94 x 46 x 18mm
Package Dimensions: 85 x 130 x 25mm
Net Weight: 86g±5g
Package Weight: 130±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.
- great build q, will last you long if treated well
- 3 positions for the mounting screw
- metal stopper to keep the battery in place
- an on-off switch is VITAL in the next version of this product. If you leave a NPF 6600mah battery in it, fully charged, the always-on blue led will drain it to 0% in a few days. So caution not to leave the battery in it.
- it could have 1 or 2 usb ports (like the PowerJunkie battery plate) VERY useful to power via usb more devices or your phone on location
- it could have charging function for the NPF batteries (like the PowerJunkie )
- the male cable does not enter all the way in the battery plate, 3-4mm of metal jack are out when fully inserted, makes you feel like it is the cable from another device
Note to SmallRig team, please take these points into consideration and update this good battery plate to make it almost perfect.
This is one of the most usefull tools I've got in my bag. I use it all the time. Really good build quality
I used this to power simultaneously my GH5 and my ATOMOS NINJA V, the obvious benefit being only one battery to change. It worked well but I found the power remaining indicators on the devices weren't accurate anymore and the camera powered down in the middle of a take. Operator error but something to bear in mindabout this otherwise handy and excellent device. To sum it up - use the power remaining indicators on this plate OR on your battery, if available.