SmallRig Half Cage for Sony A7 III A7R III A7R IV CCS2629
1. Form-fitting camera half cage.
2. Secure the camera with two attachment points.
3. Multiple 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes.
4. Built-in NATO rail, ARRI locating holes and cold shoe.
5. Built-in screwdriver on the bottom.
SmallRig Half Cage for Sony A7 III A7R III A7R IV CCS2629 mounts to the camera using a 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom and s second M2.5 lock on the side, with rubber pads on the base plate preventing scratches. It comes with a variety of mounting options including 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 holes, ARRI locating holes, built-in NATO rail and cold shoe, which makes it easy to mount different camera accessories. Attach SmallRig Handle 1984, 2165 or 2187 for hand-held shooting; use SmallRig Ballhead Arm 2070 to firmly fix your monitor. The cage is compatible with SmallRig Cable Clamp 1679 to protect the HDMI cable and port. An included screwdriver is designed to tighten or detach the screws both at the bottom and side. The cage maintains full access to the camera’s controls, ports and comfortable grip.
Designer: Tracy Joy
1. Please remove the camera’s strap triangle on the left first and keep it well;
2. Put the camera into the cage and tighten the 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom;
3. Make sure the cage’s side lock is aligned with the strap hole, tighten the M2.5 screw on the strap hole first and then tighten the other M2.5 screw on the cage.
Sony A7 III/A7R III/A7R IV
1 x Cage
Product Dimensions: 106.5 x 94x 64mm
Package Dimensions: 160 x 120 x 68mm
Net Weight: 185g
Package Weight: 252g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.