SmallRig Baseplate for Sony Alpha 7 IV 3666
1. Improves grip experience and prevents scratches.
2. Spindle spanner at the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience.
3. Embedded select genuine leather in the baseplate integrates into the camera body.
4. Arca quick release plate on the bottom for quick switching between tripod, stabilizer (DJI RS 2/RSC 2), and handheld shooting.
5. Built-in magnetic spanner for easy disassembly and assembly.
SmallRig Baseplate for Sony Alpha 7 IV 3666 aims to improve grip experience and enable tripod and handheld shooting while protecting the bottom of the camera. It attaches to the bottom of the camera via a 1/4" -20 screw and locating pin, with features built-in silicone pad to prevent scratches and twisting. There is a spindle spanner at the battery door which fits the camera curve and leaves room for a little finger for a comfortable grip; embedded select genuine leather in the baseplate integrates into the camera body. 1/4"-20 threaded holes and cold shoes at the bottom support mini tripods and microphones. Besides, the Arca compatible baseplate allows quick switching between tripod, stabilizer (DJI RS 2/RSC 2), and handheld shooting. Accessible built-in magnetic spanner facilitates disassembly and assembly.
Designer: Kevin Wong
Sony Alpha7 IV
1 x Baseplate
Product Dimensions: 132 x 65 x 12.5mm
Package Dimensions: 155 x 80 x 40mm
Net Weight: 90g±5g
Package Weight: 135g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone, Genuine Leather
*Please note the import tax may occur.