IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on October 26, 2020.
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7C 3081
1. Formfitting Full Cage, Lightweight, and Compact.
2. Firmly Fixed to Camera by a 1/4"-20 Screw and Anti-twist Pins.
3. 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads and ARRI-style Mounts.
4. Built-in Screwdriver, Integrated Arca Plate, and Cold Shoe Mount.
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7C 3081 is a form-fitting full cage specifically designed for Sony A7C. It is lightweight and compact. To maximize the mounting options, the cage can be seamlessly integrated to the camera and features multiple 1/4”-16, 3/8”-20, ARRI thresholds, and cold shoe, which enable filmmakers to set the whole rig up within the compact body of the cage. With a built-in Arca-Swiss quick release system, the cage allows the fast switch between tripod shooting, handheld shooting, and gimbal shooting. The cage secures the camera via a 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom and an m2.5 screw on the right side to further prevent twisting. Additionally, the lightweight and ergonomic design are able to boost the grip experience to the greatest extend.
Designer: Yetta White
1 x CAGE
1 x M2.5 SCREW
Product Dimensions: 139.5 x 52 x 88mm
Package Dimensions: 300 x 110 x 45mm
Net Weight: 140g
Package Weight: 217g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.