SmallRig Cold Shoe Relocation Mount for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 BUC2334
1. For Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 Cameras.
2. Features Cold Shoe on Each Side without Obstructing Camera’s Hot Shoe.
3. Connects to Camera via Strap Mounts to Prevent Twisting.
4. Integrated M2.5 Screw Storage.
5. Shoulder Strap Slot.
6. Rubber Pad to Protect Camera.
SmallRig Cold Shoe Relocation Mount for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 BUC2334 is designed to relocate the camera original hot shoe to each side of camera for microphone and light with no obstruct the original hot shoe mount and the tilt screen on Sony A6400. The relocation mount secures firmly to the strap holes on each side via an m2.5 screw to prevent twisting and features m2.5 threaded holes for storing screws when not in use. Additionally, it integrates with slots on each side for carry strap and fits the camera perfectly so that you can put it on the camera all the time. The lightweight plate is designed to keep your setup simple so that you can hold it on the camera all the time.
Designer: Yetta White
1. Please take off the strap ring on each side of camera before installation.
2. Please install as shown in the picture.
1 x Cold Shoe
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x M2.5 Screw
Product Dimensions: 139 x 28 x 29.5mm
Package Dimensions: 140 x 160 x 40mm
Net Weight: 17g
Package Weight: 33g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.
By far the best simple solution for A6400's flip up screen and hot shoe dilemma that provides full view of the screen while also giving extra place holder for other accessories such as mic or portable light.