SmallRig Forevala U50 USB Microphone 3465
Forevala U50 USB Microphone 3465 is a SmallRig Forevala USB microphone using bionic design to combine life with practice for more visual impact and sense of beauty and featuring rich culture, fun and emotional imagery that embody human characteristics. Built-in DSP sound card, MCU and USB-driven three-in-one intelligent algorithm clip make for complete sound input, noise elimination, audio optimization, and sound playback. The microphone optimizes sound and fixes user's voice defects to improve sound quality; it easily converts sound into digital mode for excellent audio restoration; it has a built-in Cardioid pickup unit, supports gain adjustment, mute switch, real-time monitoring, volume adjustment, etc. The microphone is Windows, Linux, PS4, PS5, Android, macOS compatible and supports 99.99% live streaming software on the market, Karaoke, games, chat, recording. U50 is detachable and fits other mounts such as cantilever as needed for more flexible and free recording. No battery needs, just plug and play.
1. Bionic arm support: a. arm support design; b. easy to store; c. 360 degree adjustment. Easy-to-store bionic arm support is more secure and takes up less space; it is 360 degree adjustable to add to comfort of audio recording
2. Intelligent audio chip: Built-in DSP sound card, MCU and USB-driven three-in-one intelligent algorithm clip make for complete sound input, noise elimination, audio optimization, and sound playback. (chip sampling frequency: 48K, 24Bit; THD ≤ 0.3%; Maximum SPL: 125dB)
3. Low background noise (hardware for noise reduction): -68dB background noise hardware design (competing products: -50-60dB), eliminating annoying “zizi”, “rustle”, “buzzing” sound.
4. Optimize sound, digital-to-analog conversion: U50 built-in sound card optimizes sound, fixes user's sound defects to improve sound quality; it easily convert sound to digital mode for excellent sound restoration. Ordinary microphones cannot fix sound defects or support digital-to-analog conversion to improve sound quality.
1. Ø14mm cardioid polar pattern: Cardioid microphone is more sensitive to sound directly from front and avoids excess background noise pickup; Ø14mm professional broadcast condenser microphone enables fine pickup of subtle sound, making recorded sound purer and clearer, rich, smooth and elastic.
2. Gain control: Flexible adjustment of microphone sensitivity in different scenes to achieve broadcast-grade sound quality
3. Mute switch in one second: Easy mute adjustment of live recording in one second .
4. Real-time monitoring: Zero delay, timely adjustment of recording effect; real-time monitoring of your own voice, and timely adjustment to achieve high-quality recording effect.
5. Volume control: Microphone volume input control and headphone volume output control as needed.
6. One microphone for multi-scene use: Unlike ordinary microphones that only fits Windows and mac OS, U50 is Windows, Linux, PS4, PS5, Android, Mac OS compatible and supports 99.99% live streaming software on the market, Karaoke, games, chat, recording.
7. Shock mount: Net weight of 1.03KG, made of zinc alloy, solid and textured; reduces accidental impact in live broadcast and noise caused by vibration.
8. Detachable design: U50 is detachable and fits other mounts such as cantilever for more flexible and free recording.
1 x Forevala U50 USB Microphone
1x Type-C to Type-C & Type-C to USB A shielded data cable
1 x Cable Tie (with SmallRig LOGO)
1 x SmallRig LOGO Sticker
1 x User Manual in Chinese & English (Warranty Card)