IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on August 6, 2021.
SmallRig Handgrip Rosette Adapter for SONY FX6 3403
1. Transforms the original handle of Sony FX6 to an ARRI rosette interface.
2. Fixed with both male or female threads, compatible with multiple shooting scenes.
3. Quickly locked with a cam lever.
4. Built-in anti-off button, firm and stable.
SmallRig Handgrip Rosette Adapter for SONY FX6 3403 allows repositioning the original SONY FX6 handle. It quickly locks the grip with the cam lever and does not obstruct its rotation. The built-in anti-drop design makes it safe and stable; a locking sign ensures correct installation. In addition, an attached M6 screw works with an optional Arri Rosette Adapter to mount the handle onto the stabilizer. When using shoulder rigs, you can use the adapter to reposition the handle via optional Extension Arm 1879. The package also includes LANC Extension Cable 3404, when connects the camera to the handle, enables the use of the trigger of the original handle.
Designers: Terry Lu, Nico Robin
1. It cannot prevent the side handle from shaking.
2. Excessively pressing the cam lever before attaching the handgrip may lead to a shortened useful life.
1 x FX6 Handle Adapter
1 x M6 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 69.0 x 67.8 x 23.6 mm
Package Dimensions: 105.0 x 100.0 x 35.0mm
Net Weight: 103.0g
Package Weight: 168.0g
Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
*Please note the import tax may occur.