SmallRig Holder for Portable Power Banks BUB2378
1. Holds power banks with width range from 53mm to 81mm.
2. Two 1/4” countersinks for flexible mounting options and a cold shoe for attaching a microphone.
3. Soft rubber pads inside preventing scratches to the power bank.
4. Locating structure helps tighten the holder with just one 1/4”-20 screw without any unwanted rotations.
5. Built-in flat head driver for quick adjustment.
SmallRig Holder for Portable Power Banks BUB2378 is designed to attach a power bank to the mobile phone rig when a sustainable charging solution is required. It holds the power banks with width range from 53mm to 81mm, which covers most power bank products like Anker, RAVPower, POWERADD, etc. It comes with 1/4” countersinks both on the bottom and side, which means you can mount the holder either flat or upright. And, these 1/4” countersinks, designed with locating structure, will help tighten the holder to the cage like CPU2391, 2791, or mounting plate APU2381, with just one 1/4”-20 screw without any unwanted rotations. It features a cold shoe that could be used to attach a microphone. The soft rubbers inside will help keep the power bank stable and protect it from scratches. It also features a built-in flathead driver, enabling you to mount/dismount it with ease.
Designer: Bear & Sun
1. Please make sure to put and take out the power bank gently.
2. Prevent falling or collision, which may cause damage to your power bank.
It will hold power banks with width range from 53mm to 81mm, like:
Anker：PowerCore 10000mAh，PowerCore 20100mAh，PowerCore 26800mAh，PowerCore 10000 Redux，PowerCore II 20000mAh，PowerCore II 10000mAh，etc.
RAVPower，POWERADD and other brands.
1 x Power bank holder
1 x 1/4”-20 screw
1 x Flathead driver
Product Dimensions: 66 x 32 x 31mm
Package Dimensions: 78 x 66 x 25.5mm
Net Weight: 78g
Package Weight: 95g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.
OK, I must admit, this is a really smart idea. It even has a cold shoe mount at the top too so that you can maximize its usage. Perfect for powerbank and perhaps even SSD's. I used my Xiaomi 20,000 mAh powerbank and it fits perfectly.