1. Compatible with iPad/iPad Mini/iPad Air/iPad Pro with 7.9"-12.9" screen(except for iPad Pro 12.9”1st/2nd generation).
2. Slider block for quick release and easy adjustment
3. Integrated cold shoe mounts
SmallRig iPad Tablet Cage MD2979 is a cage designed for the iPad. It provides multiple mounting options for accessories. The slider blocks make it compatible with different-sized tablets and easy to adjust. There are enough rubber pads in case of scratches. It features integrated cold shoe mounts for mounting microphones of lights for vlogging. It also integrates NATO rails on the top and both sides to mount handles like HTN2362, so the tablet can be used as a director monitor with dual handles. Multiple 1/4 and 3/8 threaded holes can be used to mount power bank holder like 2790 to extend the endurance of the iPad.
Designer: Nico Robin
DreamRig Designer: Simon Abele
Note: It doesn’t fit iPad Pro 12.9”1st/2nd generation(with Home Button), but it fits iPad Pro 12.9”3rd/4th generation(without Home Button).
1. iPad/iPad Mini/iPad Air/iPad Pro with 7.9"-12.9" screen (except for iPad Pro 12.9”1st/2nd generation)
2. Tablets with width and length between 125mm*176mm and 225mm*270mm
1 x Cage
Product Dimensions: 300x245x 40.45mm
Package Dimensions: 303x 275 x46.5mm
Net Weight: 517g
Package Weight: 680g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.