1. Arca-compatible side plate and base plate enable quick switch between horizontal and vertical orientation shooting;
2. Secured via a 1/4 screw and an anti-twist screw at the bottom;
3. Replace the battery without removing the L-Bracket;
SmallRig L-Bracket for Nikon Z 9 3714 is designed for quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting. It is locked into the bottom of a camera via a 1/4"-20 screw and an anti-twist screw, fitted with a silicone pad to prevent scratches and deflection, and can be disassembled into an Arca-compatible base plate (used separately) and side plate, both with lens center mark. The L-Bracket does not block ports, buttons, card slot, battery door, and 4-axis tilting LCD screen. The base plate features mounting points such as 1/4”-20, 3/8"-16 threaded holes and wrist strap support to attach Quick Release Plate 1280 and the quick-release plate (pad) of DJI RS 2/RSC 2 stabilizers to realize quick switching multiple scenes such as tripod and stabilizer. Extendable side plate featuring two 1/4"-20 threaded holes supports Cold Shoe Mount 1593 and BUC2736 to attach microphone and leaves room for HDMI and USB cables. In addition, a slotted screwdriver is accessible for easy disassembly and assembly.If you need an external rechargeable battery, you can choose SmallRig Holder for Portable Power Banks BUB2336.
Designer: Clara Oswald
1. User manual included;
2. To stretch the L-Bracket, you need to remove an anti-twist screw with the built-in flat-head spanner;
3. Please keep the left split D-Ring upwards before attaching the L-Bracket.
Compatibility: Nikon Z 9
1 x base plate
1 x side plate
2 x M4 screws
1 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 138.3 x 133.7 x 82 mm
Package Size: 145 x 104 x 57 mm
Product Weight: 152g±5g
Package Weight: 220g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum alloy, stainless steel
*Please note the import tax may occur.