SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A6400/A6300/A6100 APL2331
1. Modular designed for Sony A6400, A6300 and A6100.
2. Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
3. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on each axis.
4. Built-in flat screwdriver on the bottom.
5. Strap holes and 1/4”-20 threaded holes for expansion.
6. Comes with a wooden handgrip to provide a comfortable handheld shooting.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A6400/A6300/A6100 APL2331 is modular designed with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide a comfortable handheld shooting. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It comes with a wooden handgrip and adds the height to support pinky. Each axis features a sensor centering line to align the camera on a tripod head. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included flat screwdriver at the bottom allows cameramen to install the L bracket in seconds. Additionally, the L plate features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side and bottom for accessory attachment such as Cold Shoe 1593. Optional cable clamp 1693 is provided to protect the HDMI cable if needed.
Designer: Yetta White
1 x L Bracket
1 x Wooden handle
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 130 x 63 x 79mm
Package Dimensions: 160 x 120 x 68mm
Net Weight: 141g
Package Weight: 204g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy/Wood
*Please note the import tax may occur
This bracket with The wood handle adds greatly to the handling, and appearance of the camera.