SmallRig Manfrotto Quick Release Plate for DJI RS 2/RSC 2/Ronin-S Gimbal 3158
1. Designed for DJI RS 2/RSC 2/Ronin-S gimbal.
2. Assist the camera to switch quickly between gimbal, Manfrotto tripod, and shoulder shooting modes.
3. Locks the camera or camcorder via two screws to prevent twisting.
4. Feature a 1/4 threaded hole on the bottom to attach counterweight.
5. Feature a removable gear rack on the bottom for balance and three M4 threaded holes on the front for attaching focus rod mount.
SmallRig Manfrotto Quick Release Plate for DJI RS 2/RSC 2/Ronin-S Gimbal 3158 is designed for assisting the camera to switch quickly between Manfrotto tripod, shoulder, gimbal, and other shooting modes. The integrated Manfrotto quick release plate secures to the bottom of the camera or camcorder via two screws which prevent twisting effectively. Featuring a 1/4 threaded hole on the tail, the plate can be attached weights or counterweight kit 3125 for balance. There is a removable gear rack on the bottom of the plate to adjust the camera forward or backward. Featuring three M4 threaded holes, which is compatible with the original follow focus rod mount.
Designer: Yetta White
DJI RS 2/RSC 2
1x Quick Release Plate
Product Dimensions:129 x 49.5 x 18.5mm
Package Dimensions: 175 x 75 x 20mm
Net Weight: 88g
Package Weight: 124g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
*Please note the import tax may occur.
I don't know what else to say... This Quick Release Plate is 100% compatible with the DJI RS2 and with my Manfrotto 501 Fluidhead. It is way better than the original RS2 Plate with the flimsy Arca Swiss Plate on top. I am 100% satisfied!