SmallRig Mini Side Handle (1/4”-20 Screws) 2916
1. Ergonomic design, comfortable grip experience
2. Adjustable to different cage height and a quick switch from left to the right side
3. Additional mounting options through 1/4”-20 screws and strap eyelet
4. Lightweight and portable design
The SmallRig Mini Side Handle (1/4”-20 Screws) 2916 is designed for mirrorless, digital camera, and other small cameras. Two 1/4”-20 screws are fixed to the side of the Cage. The handle supports additional mounting options - The flash and microphone can be mounted through the cold shoe 1241, and the wrist strap, such as 2456, can be mounted through the eyelet to prevent the camera from accidentally falling off. Highly adjustable to fit different cage height and support the quick switch from left-handed to right-handed through the built-in wrench. Compatible with SmallRig Cages 2251, 2808, etc. Made of aluminum alloy and plastic（PC+ABS） with ergonomic design, the portable handle provides filmmakers with smooth and comfortable shooting experience.
Designer: Jiang Tao , Abby Huang
1. The maximum bearing capacity of the handle is 3.5kg. Please do not overload.
2. This handle serves as a mini grip, please kindly check other handles on our website if you prefer larger ones.
Any cage featuring two 1/4”-20 threaded holes with 18mm distance on the side.
1 x Handle
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions:76 x 42 x 100mm
Package Dimensions: 121 x 105 x 45 mm
Net Weight: 139g±5g
Package Weight: 178g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Plastic（PC+ABS）
*Please note the import tax may occur.
Great handle - adjustable and reversible - fits either side of cage. I use it as a left-hand grip with an accessory shoe (sold separately) on top. Really good value for money.