SmallRig Samsung T5 SSD Mount (New Version) 2245B
1. Attaches to cages or handles with two 1/4”-20 screws.
2. Uses with cameras that output to external SSD.
3. Secures T5 SSD & USB Type-C Cable.
SmallRig Samsung T5 SSD Mount (New Version) 2245B allows cameramen to mount the Samsung T5 SSD to cameras rigs that can record directly to an SSD via their USB-C port, such as BMPCC 4K/6K, Z CAM and URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2. It attaches to the camera rigs using two included 1/4”-20 screws, which can flexibly position on cage or handles. It secures both the T5 SSD and the connected USB-C cable by locking levers.
Designer: Yetta White
1. This is the NEW VERSION 2245B but can still work with the OLD VERSION cage 2203, CVB2254 and CVB2255. Please bolt it to the suggested place as shown in the picture using two 1/4”-20 screws, which won’t interfere with other accessories attached.
2. If you need the OLD VERSION products, please check SmallRig Samsung T5 SSD Mount for Select BMPCC 6K/4K and Z CAM E2 Cages (Old Version) 2245.
3. If you are using other SSD, SmallRig Universal Holder for External SSD BSH2343 is available.
Samsung T5 SSD
1 x SSD Holder
2 x 1/4”-20 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 72 x 49 x 34mm
Package Dimensions: 120 x 100 x 40mm
Net Weight: 63g
Package Weight: 91g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.
Clever design, very stable, irks great.
Excellent mount!! Greetings from Greece!
Great and compact disk holder. I only have one problem with it. The screws for disk and cable are a bit too close together and hit each other when setting disk up.
Very strong product!!!
This little thing is for sure great if you want to record to SSD with the BMPCC4K. my SSD feels incredibly secure.
But, there's one important limitation; there's only one place to mount this, this means all the left screw holes and the hotshoe will be unusable when having an SSD attached.
Also, (like with all other cages) the SSD itself is still unprotected.
But like I said, it's solid and incredibly useful!
I saw a recommendation for this from DSLR Video Shooter on YouTube and I took his advice. I ordered this along with the SmallRig cage for my new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K camera. It attaches nicely to the cage and secures both the drive and the connecting cable. I don't see how I could use the SSD drive with the camera without this mount.