1. Designed for Moza Air 2 Gimbal.
2. Locked via a knob to quickly release your setup.
3. Features nato rail for nato clamp compatible accessories.
4. Add rubber pad inside the clamp to prevent scratching.
5. Multiple 1/4”-20 and arri 3/8” locating holes for accessory attachment.
SmallRig Mounting Clamp for Moza Air 2 Gimbal BSS2328 is designed to provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The multifunctional clamp is locked via a knob which allows for quick installment and detachment. The mounting clamp features multiple 1/4"-20 and two arri 3/8” holes for accessories such as Magic Arm 2070, 2115 and cold shoe 2260 for monitor and microphone. Besides, it comes with a nato rail for Magic Arm 2116 and Moza Air 2 Handgrip 2340 to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position. The clamp features rubber pads inside to prevent scratching your gimbal.
1. Please install the direction shown in the picture.
2. Please take off the locking knob and use the M5 screw in the package instead when attach the Gimbal Handle 2340 to prevent twisting.
Designer: Nico Robin
MOZA Air 2 Gimbal
1 x Clamp
1 x M5 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 82 x 80 x 12mm
Package Dimensions: 105 x 95 x 30mm
Net Weight: 103g
Package Weight: 130g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.