IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on July 2, 2021.
SmallRig mounting plate for DJI RS2 3249
1. Horizontally stretchable to fit various large cameras, with quick leveling.
2. Highly compatible with the original Manfrotto quick release plate and RavenEye Image Transmission System.
3. Multiple 1/4" threaded holes for a wide range of accessories.
4. Multiple quick-locking structures for easy adjustment and more stability.
SmallRig mounting plate for DJI RS2 3249 is a stretchable baseplate designed for DJI RS2. It slides over the tilt arm to adjust the mounting position and is secured with a locking knob. It’s horizontally stretchable to fit large cameras such as BMPCC 6K Pro, by changing the distance between the RS2 tilt arm and the camera. You can also adjust the camera horizontally and fix it with a flip lock for quick leveling. The baseplate is compatible with the original Manfrotto quick release plates or 3061/3158/3031, and equipped with a quick locking structure and an anti-release structure for easy assembly and disassembly and to prevent accidental disconnection. It also supports the original RavenEye Image Transmission System and comes with multiple 1/4" threaded holes for such accessories as 2336, 2987, and 2790 to facilitate power supply.
Designer: Nico Robin
1 x Baseplate
Product Dimensions: 146x 66.4 x 25.4 mm
Package Dimensions: 180 x 140 x 40 mm
Net Weight: 137±5g
Package Weight: 195±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
*Please note the import tax may occur.