IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on August 14, 2020.
SmallRig NATO Top Handle with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger for Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras 2880
1. NATO Clamp Handle for Selected Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras
2. Start/Stop Remote Trigger Button
3. 1/4"-20 & ARRI 3/8"-16 Accessory Mounts
4. Three Cold Shoe Mounts, with the Front one, is Anti-Slip Design
5. Features Slot for Cable Tethering
6. Control Sony Multi Cameras via Optional Control Cable 2971
SmallRig NATO Top Handle with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger for Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras 2880 is designed to provide a comfortable grip and features record button on top to control camera start/stop. The handle attaches to the camera cage via standard NATO rail and secures via the thumbscrew. Featuring multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8" -16 and ARRI 3/8" -16 threads for accessories such as Monitor Mount 2348 and Rod Clamp 1995. Integrates with three cold shoe mounts, with one of which is designed with an anti-slip button allows mounting mic, light, as well as Monitor Mount 2346. The start/stop trigger button is located where the thumb rests. The includes cable is Panasonic remote to the type C standard, the front of the handle features a slot for cable tethering. Compatibility with an array of cameras that use the Panasonic remote protocol, such as the Panasonic GH5/5S, G9/G95, and S1/S1R/S1H. Optional Multi-Camera Control Cable 2971 is sold separately if you want to control your Sony multi-terminal cameras.
Designer: Yetta White
1 x Handle
1 x Remote Control Cable
Product Dimensions: 139 x 27.4 x 73mm
Package Dimensions: 155 x 80 x 40mm
Net Weight: 199g±5g
Package Weight: 246g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Silicone
*Please note the import tax may occur.