IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on July 18, 2020.
SmallRig NATO Top Handle with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger for Sony Mirrorless Cameras HTN2670
1. NATO Clamp Control Handle for Sony mirrorless cameras.
2. Start/Stop Remote Trigger Button
3. 1/4"-20 & ARRI 3/8"-16 Accessory Mounts
4. Three Cold Shoe Mounts, the Front one is Anti-Slip Design
5. Features Slot for Cable Tethering
SmallRig NATO Top Handle with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger for Sony Mirrorless Cameras HTN2670 is designed to provide a comfortable grip and features record button on top to control camera start/stop. The handle attaches to the camera cage via standard NATO rail and secures via the thumbscrew. Featuring multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8" -16 and ARRI 3/8" -16 threads for accessories such as Monitor Mount 2348 and Rod Clamp 1995. Integrates with three cold shoe mounts, with one of which is designed with an anti-slip button allows mounting mic, light, as well as Monitor Mount 2346. The start/stop trigger button is located where the thumb rests. The includes cable is Sony multi to type C standard, and the front of the handle features a slot for cable tethering. Compatibility with an array of cameras that use the Sony MULTI protocol, such as the Sony A7II/A7III/A6000/A6500 and so on. Optional NATO Rail 2172 and 1409 are sold separately.
Designer: Yetta White
Sony A7R IV
Sony A9/A9 II
Sony RX100 III/RX100 IV/RX100 V/RX100 VI/RX100 VII/ZV1
1 x Handle
1 x Remote Control Cable
Product Dimensions: 139 x 27.4 x 73mm
Package Dimensions: 155 x 80 x 40mm
Net Weight: 199g±5g
Package Weight: 246g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Silicone
*Please note the import tax may occur.