IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on June 5, 2020.
Designer: Jeff Rock
SmallRig Right Side Wooden Hand Grip with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger for Sony Mirrorless Cameras HSR2511
1. Designed for Sony mirrorless cameras.
2. Remote control of the camera.
3. Made of handcrafted rosewood, comfortable and attractive.
4. The handgrip can be adjustable with a range of 360°
5. Ergonomic design provides a comfortable grip.
SmallRig Right Side Wooden Hand Grip with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger for Sony Mirroless Cameras HSR2511 is an extremely handcrafted rosewood grip, which is applied in shoulder mounting system or handheld shooting. You can adjust the position of Arri rosette up with a range of 360°according to your need. It is lightweight and exquisite, very comfortable to be held with the smooth surface.The start/stop switch is compatible with most cameras that use the Sony MULTI protocol, such as the Sony A7II/A7III/A6000/A6500 and so on. The camera can be controlled remotely without any shake.
1.Before using this product, please confirm that the connection end is a Arri rosette female base.
2.Please choose SmallRig rosette mount 1939 or SAP2804 if you want to use this handgrip on a SmallRig camera cage.
Sony A7R IV
Sony A9/A9 II
Sony RX100 III/RX100 IV/RX100 V/RX100 VI/RX100 VII
1 x Right Side Wooden Grip with Arri Rosette
1 x Hex Spanner
1 x Remote Control Cable
Product Dimensions: 97x76x100mm
Package Dimensions: 140 x 135 x 75mm
Net Weight: 290g
Package Weight: 395g
Material(s): wood+Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.