Designer: Olivia Hall
SmallRig Sony FS5 Integral Cheese Top Plate 1852 is an exquisite top plate for Sony FS5. Because of the integral design, its force balance is guaranteed, which makes your shooting more stable. What’s more, the FS5 handle can be removed to work with Ronin or tripod.
For accessory attachment, It comes with many 1/4" & 3/8" threads, which enables more rigs attachment. For example, it allows you to mount SmallRig top handle 1638, cold shoe mount 1241, EVF mount and articulating arm, etc. Also, it provides mounting points for the LCD cable clamp.
1. Form-fitting and all buttons available.
2. Guarantees force equality and prevent deflection.
3. The abundance of 1/4" & 3/8" mounting points for additional rigs.
4. Compatible with FS5 original LCD cable clamp.
5. Allows top handle, shoe mount, EVF mount, and articulating arm attachment.
1 x Top Plate
4 x 1/4"-20 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 98x62x10mm
Net Weight: 75g
Package Size: 120x104x45mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
It is mounted on the top of Sony FS5 and blocks no access to the ports and buttons. It is equipped with an abundance of 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for external attachment, like top handle, cold shoe mount and articulating arm etc. It really shows the craftsmanship of the designer!