IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on April 21, 2020.
SmallRig Vlogging Mounting Plate Pro for Nikon Z50 Camera LCN2667
1. Designed for Nikon Z50 Camera
2. Maintains Access to the Tilting Screen
3. Compatible with Original Battery Cover for Battery Change
4. Integrated Cold Shoe & 1/4"-20 Threads
5. Built-in Flat-Head Screw Driver
SmallRig Vlogging Mounting Plate Pro for Nikon Z50 Camera LCN2667 is designed to provide accessory mounts for Nikon Z50 camera which is especially helpful when you are shooting from the front of the camera for vlogging or selfies. The plate secures to the bottom of the camera via a 1/4”-20 screw and features anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting. The bottom has a slot for mounting the original battery cover which would make it easier to change the battery without detaching the plate. Featuring multiple 1/4”-20 accessory holes on the side and bottom allows mounting a tripod for horizontal and vertical shooting with no obstruct the tilting screen. The side plate integrates with a cold shoe mount for a microphone or light. A flat head screwdriver is included to secure the camera screw and stores on the bottom of the plate.
Designer: Evans Pan
Note: Please detach the original battery cover and install it to the plate for a battery change.
Align the N-Shape mark on the bottom when detaching the battery cover.
Nikon Z50 Camera
1 x Plate
Product Dimensions: 132.8 x 56.3 x 33mm
Package Dimensions: 155 x 80 x 40mm
Net Weight: 57g
Package Weight: 95g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.