1. Modular design: works with handgrips to cater for various scenes;
2. Functional buttons: supports videoing/ photographing, joystick control, mode switch, centering / locking, sleep mode, and other functions of DJI RS 2 / RS 3 Pro;
3. Wireless control: freely controls stabilizer in an array of scenes (max range: 100m);
SmallRig Wireless Controller for DJI RS Series 3920, which is DJI RS 2 / RS 3 Pro compatible, supports videoing / photographing, joystick control, mode switch, centering / locking, sleep mode, etc. from a distance up to 100 meters with a less than 50ms delay, given its excellent anti-interference ability. Its battery life can last for 10 hours, long enough for photographing all day. The wireless controller is quickly installed and released via magnets, the wireless controller supports Sling Handgrip 3919, Dual Handgrip 3027 & 3954, and a handheld ring. Its anti-off pins at the bottom, proper magnetic force, and four-way limit make for reliable, firm, seamless installation on Handle 3949. The receiver, made of aluminum alloy, features a NATO clamp and two M4 screws on the side to be mounted onto 3027, 3026, or 3025 and a locking knob for more stability.
Max Payload: 8kg
Max Payload of Receiver: 4kg
1. Not dustprooforwaterproof;
2. Do not drop or hit it;
3. Usingitin enclosed space may lead to product failure;
4. Keep it away fromflammable or corrosive liquids;
5. Disassembling it by yourselfmay lead toproduct failure.
DJI RS 2, DJI RS 3 Pro
In the Box:
1 x Wireless Controller
1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable (70cm)
1 x Receiver
1 x User Manual
Product Dimensions: 144 x 33 x 28.5mm
Package Dimensions:105x170x40 mm
Product Weight: 130g±5g
Package Weight: 180g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Silicone
*Please note the import tax may occur.