1. Ergonomic design, comfortable grip experience
2. Adjustable to different cage height and quick switch from left to right side
3. Additional mounting options through cold shoe and strap eyelet
The SmallRig Wooden Mini Side Handle (ARRI-Style Mount) 2914 is designed for mirrorless, digital camera, and other small camera users. One ARRI 3/8“-16 screw with two locating pins are fixed to the side of the Cage. The flash and microphone can be mounted through the cold shoe, and the wrist strap, such as 2456, can be mounted through the eyelet hole to prevent the camera from accidentally falling off. Highly adjustable to fit different cage height and support the quick switch from left-handed to right-handed through the built-in wrench. Compatible with SmallRig Cages 2168. Made of aluminum alloy and rosewood with ergonomic design, the portable handle provides filmmakers with smooth and comfortable shooting experience.
Designer: Jiang Tao, Abby Huang
1. The maximum bearing capacity of the handle is 3.5kg. Please do not use it overweight
2. Deviation of wood grain color and stripe is normal
3. This handle serves mainly as a mini grip and maybe too small if you have very large hands, please kindly check other handles on our website if you prefer larger ones.
Any camera cage/plate features ARRI 3/8”-16 threads on sides.
1 x Handle
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 87.5 x 90 x 45mm
Package Dimensions: 122 x 104 x 43 mm
Package Weight: 189g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, rosewood
*Please note the import tax may occur.